Tiger Tots (3.5 - 6 Years Old)
Our Tiger Tots Program provides a curriculum of structured learning where the children develop basic motor and listening skills. They develop social competence and self-confidence while having fun. Students are given lots of encouragements and progress checks to reinforce student success. Tiger Tots will become better students at school, better listeners and more ambitious towards the future.
Tiger Tots "karate" students graduate to children's class or "Junior Class" when they are ready to learn regular curriculum that leads to black belt in taekwondo. The Tiger Tots curriculum consists of developing 8 Major Skills that are important for participationin any sport, activity and reinforce family values. The folowing are the 8 Tiger Tots skills:
Benefits from Participations:
- Focus - This skill will help your child's aim, listening skills and reaction skills. They will excel faster in any physical activities. Your child will also become a better listener and more focused student in school.
- Teamwork - Teamwork is necessary for any young child to develop. More confident child will work better with others and thus accomplish more. Your child will develp character with teamwork, which will help make new friends and become a better leader in life.
- Balance - This skill is crucial to develp at an early age. Balance is very important in many physical activities that your child is beginning to participate. Better balance also leads to better posture.
- Control - Having control means making good decisions. Whether your child is handling a pet or handling a problem, he/she will learn to make the right decisons and that also builds confidence.
- Memory - Developing a good memory is exercise for your child's brain. Earlier start in exercise of brain leads to smarter child. Our drills are constantly helping children think and make smart decisions.
- Discipline - We use drills to help create the vision that discipline is fun and rewarding. Your child will take pride in doing the right thing and develop this habit which leads to succes in life.
- Coordination - Your child will learn left from right. They will become better in sports and activities while having fewer injuries with better coordination.
- Fitness - It is important for children to understand the importance of being healthy and physically fit. Our Tiger Tors Taekwondo program will teach that concept while becoming physically fit.
- and Fun!